Know Thy Self: Training Session
Beyond Bulletproof By Evy Poumpouras
About this Class
One of the characteristics that makes us uniquely human is our ability to think about ourselves: our actions, our thoughts, our efforts. It's also one of the most challenging tasks to undertake because it requires us to be completely honest with ourselves. To avoid stretching the truth, minimizing our mistakes, and seeing our reality for what it accurately is.
What You'll Learn
As we begin closing out 2023 and re-orienting toward the New Year, it’s vital we don’t yet shut the door on our past without first asking:
- “Am I where I planned to be this time last year?”
- “Did I accomplish what I set out to?”
- “Am I closer to or farther from the person I want to be?”
The only way to truly assess your progress is to measure it against where you started. That’s why this month’s theme is focused on Know Thy Self.
Achieving personal growth begins with:
- Understanding the decisions you’ve made that got you here
- Accepting those decisions without excuses
- Changing your internal efforts to make change happen
In this session, we’ll discuss 12 selves:
- Self-respect: Did you respect yourself enough to honor who you are?
- Self-discipline: Did you put forth the effort needed for real growth?
- Self-defense: Did you defend your physical place and opinions when needed?
- Self-awareness: Did you remain cognizant of the environment around you?
- Self-esteem: Did you continue to believe in your mission, even if others didn’t?
- Self-regulation: Did you control your responses to the world, or merely react to them?
- Self-less: Did you make your life’s purpose more than just about you?
- Self-care: Did you thoughtfully invest in your mental, physical, and emotional health?
- Self-determination: Did you finish what you started out to do?
- Self-purpose: Did you focus on strengthening your legacy?
- Self-protection: Did you protect your soul, mind, and heart from negativity?
- Self-dependence: Were you enough or did rely on others for validation, happiness, and meaning?
Our goal at Beyond Bulletproof is to help you continually evolve into the person you envision being. Before you can master anything else, you must first learn to master yourself.
Don't Miss Out!
Get access to our training sessions, Q&As, and elite guest speakers when you join Beyond Bulletproof.Learn More